December: Clearly Kelly Projects


Here's a look at my Clearly Kelly projects for December!

I put together this quick 6x12 layout using some patterned paper from Crate Paper that matched perfectly with the only color I had in my photos. Since the majority of my photos from this night were taken from snapchat, I edited them to black and white and added some contrast. I find this technique works really well with low quality photos.


After a long night, that 'You can do it' stamp from Clearly Kelly was perfect. The stamp is from the Everyday Clips set.


The teal ink I used, which also fit perfectly, is from the Urban Inks set.


I am so excited to start using my Get To Work Book this year. I prepped my January calendar using a bunch of Clearly Kelly Planner Products.

The Work Planner set is great for keeping track of appointments and pay days. Given the holiday season, I've also been using the Special Occassion set a lot. It's great for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful spread! When will the winners of
    Your Kelly Purkey planner giveaway be announced ? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, more process videos on their way :-)

    ReplyDelete