Kelly Purkey November Shop Update

This month's shop update is by far my favorite that I've seen from Kelly Purkey.



This month's Hot Mess kit is my favorite. As a very sarcastic scrappy/person, the stamp set and cards were everything I never knew I needed in my stash. That stamp set is definitely going to be getting more uses in the future.


I also used the Greenpoint Alphabet tons of times this month. It's so versatile and works with everything. It's fantastic for titles.


As I mentioned before, I love the Greenpoint Alphabet. It's a great set to use for titles.


I put together this layout by stamping onto vellum and cutting out the words. I adhered the words using roll on adhesive and my tiny attacher. This stamp set is still available so make sure to check it out!


I used Kelly's Best Of Twenty-Fifteen Kit and put together a final spread for my Project Life album. I used a bunch of 4x4 photos, the cards from the kit, and the stamp set. 


I used the Greenpoint Alpha again on this layout. I reeeeally, really love it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment